iReporter

“Sweeneys’ Oak” Gallery Wrapped 48 x 48? Acrylic on Canvas “The Sweeney ranch sits at the beginning of the hill country in Morgan Mill. From the rockers on...
For more than 50 years, The Warren Center, a nonprofit agency providing professional evaluations, therapy services, and support to children with developmental...
“OH” Gallery Wrap 40” diameter Mixed Media with Gold Leaf “Used discarded cardboard & bubble wrap for stamping. Playing with shapes in paint & gold. What...
Giddens Gallery of Fine Art in Grapevine has in excess of 250 Original Art Pieces in our Gallery that range in price from $100 to $3,000. We welcome you to...
“Mesa Moon” by Kelly Gowan Gallery Wrap 40 x 30” Resin on Canvas on Birchwood “Painted with creams, white, gold taupe, orange, red, steel grey and a bit of...
“Aspen Glory 2” by Cherie Giddens Floater Framed 13.5 x 13.5" Watercolor “This is another one of my paintings, call it obsessions, of aspens in the snow....
“Make Believe” by Christina Fitch 24 x 48" Mixed Media on panel “This is one in a series of paintings using encaustic, encaustic pastel, oil pastel, powdered...
“Tropical Shore” by Betty Watkins Framed 28 x 22? Acrylic All that we do is touched with the ocean yet we remain on the shore of what we know. Grapevine is a...
“Dragonfly in Field of Flowers” by Betty Grummer Gallery Wrap 20 x 20” Acrylic “As a little girl, I loved to catch dragonflies and hold their wings between my...
“Botanical Boulders” by Fran Chausse White Gallery Wrap 48 x 30? Acrylic Grapevine is a great place to visit often. Among the many draws to the city is...