iReporter

DALLAS — Ten Medical City Healthcare hospitals will host summer blood drives in partnership with the American Red Cross North Texas Region to offset seasonal...
More than 20 teams of high school students from across the United States are preparing to set off on a 1,400-mile trek from Fort Worth, Texas, to Palmdale,...
“Silver Reflections” by Renee Anastase Gallery Wrap 36 x 36" Oil on canvas “Nature is a big part of my inspiration for paintings. The colors that I use for...
SCARLET REAGAN IS NOW OPEN ON LOVERS LANE, OFFERING A CURATED COLLECTION OF UNIQUE GIFTS, HOME DÉCOR, AND ORIGINAL ART BY DALLAS-BASED ARTIST AND DESIGNER...
“The Secluded Cove” by Lori Cusick Gallery Wrap 36 x 36" Oil on linen canvas “This home, out on the point, leaves me with feelings of serenity and endurance....
New Friends New Life (NFNL) announces Kerry Washington , an Emmy-winning, and SAG nominated actor, producer, director and lifelong advocate and activist, will...
This summer, Rainbow Vomit is the coolest place to be seen in Dallas. Located across the street from the historic Fair Park right off the DART, Rainbow Vomit’s...
The limited-capacity party in Addison Circle Park is not the only way to enjoy all that is Addison Kaboom Town!® The award-winning fireworks display and Addison...
“Birds of a Feather (Goldfinches)” by Stephanie Lawhorn Gallery Wrap 12 x 24” Acrylic “Birds of a feather stick together…or so the saying goes. As scripture...
The Academy Education Program, which launched in 2022 at The Storehouse of Collin County, offers language skills, job skills, and life skills training, is one...