iReporter

“Only to Be With You” by Lea Ellermeier Gallery Wrapped Canvas 48 x 36" Acrylic “This is what happens when love and joy collide.” Painting info:...
“Nebulae Beyond” by Jackie Railsback Framed 20 x 27" Collage “‘Nebulae Beyond’ is a look into space seen by the Hubble Telescope. With mixed media, I used paint...
On November 6 th at Frito Lay headquarters, The Village Giving Circle at Texas Women’s Foundation delivered $186,000 in grants to 16 nonprofit organizations...
Jennifer Greene – Guest Contributor
Nov 14 @ 3:38 pm
Hymns of Angels Conveying the wonder of the season, as sung by angels and told by shepherds, Lumedia Musicworks presents a live concert inspired by...
Award-winning actress Julia Ormond inspired a crowd of nearly 800 attendees at the November 4 New Friends New Life (NFNL) Luncheon by illustrating how small...
“Earth Agate” by Kelly Gowan Gallery Wrap 48 x 48” Resin and crystals on cradled birchwood “I love taking elements of earth and portraying them in modern...
The Magdalen House , a nonprofit organization helping women achieve sobriety and sustain recovery from alcoholism at no cost and based on 12-Step spiritual...
Each month, Galleria Dallas partners with a local or national charity to shine a spotlight on their work with a Gallery Wall, located on Level 1 of the center...
“Random Thoughts” by Julie Blythe On Cradled Board 30 x 30" Encaustic wax and Mixed media “’Random Thoughts’ drift in my head – some deep, some are ‘to do’s’,...
The Most Exciting Light Show South of the North Pole Opens November 4, 2022 in Arlington In the spirit of blazing new trails and making memories, The Light...